Euro Truck Simulator 2: Iberia | Steam
The Iberian Peninsula is full of rich and diverse landscapes, from semi-arid southeastern deserts to the green coniferous forests. Iberia is home to numerous historic villages and towns, narrow streets, old churches and impressive castles.
- How To Activate & Play
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Iberian Peninsula is full of rich and diverse landscapes, from semi-arid southeastern deserts to the green coniferous forests. Iberia is home to numerous historic villages and towns, narrow streets, old churches and impressive castles. Visit the capital of Spain, Madrid, the coastal capital of Portugal, Lisboa, a wide amount of coastal cities like Málaga and Olhão, and many of the inland cities. Be an important part of the strong export economy and deliver cargo from Iberia through Europe.
- Travel through the Tabernas Desert, often nicknamed ‘mainland Europe’s only desert’
- Connect Iberia to the rest of Europe with shipments from its busy ports
- Deliver car parts and whole cars to and from the various car factories to the shipping terminals
- Take a rest at truck stops and gas stations crafted to closely match their real-life counterparts
- See landmarks of all shapes and sizes, from medieval castles to statues of historical figures
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the coast and even the famous ‘The Rock of Gibraltar’ located on the other side of the bay from the coastal city of Algeciras
- Immerse yourself in new ambient sound, from the subtle sound of wind through the valleys to the tweeting of birds
- Explore mountainous areas with a wide range of colorful rocks
- Visit landmarks like the Guadiana International Bridge and get a bird’s-eye view on it with the viewpoint feature
- Unlock Iberia-specific Steam achievements
- Download and Install the Steam app on your PC/Laptop. DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Once installed, open the Steam app. Login or Create New Account. Locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam”…
3. Enter your game key that’s displayed on the Gamesave ‘Orders’ page & E-mail receipt you received. Click ‘Next‘ and follow the prompts to activate.
Your game is now activated and viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download and play when you’re ready.
OS: Windows 7
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.