Here at GameSave we do our best to make sure our customers receive their digital game keys as quickly and hassle-free as possible. On occasion, however, things might go wrong despite our best efforts. For situations like these, we have created a Refund Policy that explains how and when our customers could be reimbursed for the products they purchased.
You will get your money back if it’s our fault.
- If the digital game key you bought on gamesave.store doesn’t fit the description, doesn’t work or doesn’t show up in your GameSave Orders and your order receipt within 24 hours, you will receive a full refund. You will have 7 days from the date of purchase to report your problem.
There are instances where you might not be eligible for a refund.
- If you buy a game key by mistake, we will not be able to offer you a refund. Our Refund Policy is put in place for instances where your purchased product doesn’t work, or doesn’t fit the description provided on the site. Make sure you check your basket items carefully prior to checking out.
- Likewise, we wouldn’t be able to offer you a refund if you bought the wrong key, i.e wrong region/platform/version/multiple copies. All information regarding regional restrictions, platform and product type can be found on the product page so make sure to confirm that it fits your requirements before purchasing the key.
- We will not be able to offer you a refund for the game keys that have been activated.
- We will not be able to offer you a refund if you activated the key but are not able to play the game due to issues with your device.
- We will not be able to offer you a refund if you are simply not enjoying the game you bought.
Before we process your refund, we will always offer you our help in fixing the issue you are having or replacing the game key with a new one free of charge.
You can request a refund directly from your Account.
We made it pretty straightforward for you to request a refund for a product that doesn’t work:
- Login to your Account on gamesave.store and proceed to Orders section on your Dashboard
- Each order will have a Get Support button on the right
- One you click the Get Support button, you will be taken to our Customer Support, where you will be able to choose the order you need refunded and click Next.
- Select the item you are having a problem with and click Next.
- Finally, describe the issue you are having and attach the screenshots supporting your claim, where necessary.
Once your request has been submitted and approved, the refund will take 3-5 working days to be processed.
In most cases, we ask you to provide evidence of your claim.
We think it’s a reasonable thing to do, to request evidence that something went wrong with your game key when you request a refund. Therefore, we will ask you to send us some screen shots demonstrating the issue. We listed all documentation required for each operating system and console in our FAQ section. Alternatively, you can request this information while submitting your refund request.