Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Road to the Black Sea
Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania
- How To Activate & Play
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
A significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. From large cities to small humble villages found in the countrysides, truckers will also be able to drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions offer a large variety of industries for players to deliver to and from; including farms, logistics companies, mining and steel industries.
- Romania, Bulgaria, and the European part of Turkey to explore
- Border crossings – including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- 20 new major populated cities with garages
- Europe’s largest city, Istanbul
- Multitude of smaller towns and settlements
- Over 10,000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- 22 new companies to drive for
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- Most famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Detailed characteristic Balkan architecture
- Wide range of brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush typical regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts – for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock
- Download and Install the Steam app on your PC/Laptop. DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Once installed, open the Steam app. Login or Create New Account. Locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam”…
3. Enter your game key that’s displayed on the Gamesave ‘Orders’ page & E-mail receipt you received. Click ‘Next‘ and follow the prompts to activate.
Your game is now activated and viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download and play when you’re ready.
OS: Windows 7
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.