Kingdom Eighties (Rad Edition) | Steam
Kingdom Eighties is a standalone expansion to the award-winning Kingdom series: A singleplayer adventure of micro-strategy and base building, inspired by the neon lights of the eighties. You play as The Leader, a young camp counselor who will have to defend their town and family from the relentless attack of the mysterious Greed. What are these monsters, and why are they trying to steal their family legacy, the Crown of Creation?
*Rad edition additions can be found below
- How To Activate & Play
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kingdom Eighties is a standalone expansion to the award-winning Kingdom series: A singleplayer adventure of micro-strategy and base building, inspired by the neon lights of the eighties.
You play as The Leader, a young camp counselor who will have to defend their town and family from the relentless attack of the mysterious Greed. What are these monsters, and why are they trying to steal their family legacy, the Crown of Creation?
Recruit the neighborhood kids and assign them roles as soldiers or builders. Use coins to build and expand your kingdom, and fortify it by raising walls and defensive turrets. And be prepared for when the night comes –the Greed will attack you without mercy. If you lose your crown, everything is doomed!
Every game in the Kingdom series holds secrets. Explore the surroundings to unlock mounts, discover technology upgrades and weapons, and learn how to manage your resources wisely to survive.
Building upon the well-known mechanics from the previous Kingdom games, Kingdom Eighties will deep dive into the lore and worldbuilding of the series. And if you’re new to it, the story elements will fluently guide you through the gameplay mechanics.
You will meet three supporting characters along the way: The Champ, The Tinkerer, and The Wiz. Each one has different abilities that you can combine to solve puzzles and find the solution to each level.
The summer camp is just the beginning! You will travel through different locations never seen before in the Kingdom series. Find some fresh wheels at the skateboard park, visit the shops on Main Street, and free the New Lands Mall from the Greed.
Kingdom’s iconic, handcrafted art style is back, now with a neon touch coming directly from the eighties aesthetics. Chill and vibe with the synthwave OST from Andreas Hald, and travel back to the wonder days of bike riding and summer camps, when everything seemed possible.
The Kingdom Eighties Rad Edition is the ultimate collection for Kingdom Eighties fans. This is what you’ll find in it:
- Kingdom Eighties base game – A single-player epic adventure of micro-strategy and base building.
- The Kingdom Eighties Original Soundtrack – A gorgeous synth journey by Andreas Hald.
- The Kingdom Eighties Art Book – The perfect companion to enjoy the experience even more: Character profiles, interviews with the development team, sketches, and storyboards, among other treats!
- Download and Install the Steam app on your PC/Laptop. DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Once installed, open the Steam app. Login or Create New Account. Locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam”…
3. Enter your game key that’s displayed on the Gamesave ‘Orders’ page & E-mail receipt you received. Click ‘Next‘ and follow the prompts to activate.
Your game is now activated and viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download and play when you’re ready.
FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.