Northgard – Svardilfari, Clan of the Horse (DLC) | Steam
Led by Brok and Eitria, two spirited siblings, the Clan of the Horse are a quiet and sturdy people. They are also recognized by all as the best craftsmen and women of the known world.
- How To Activate & Play
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About Northgard – Svardilfari, Clan of the Horse
- Led by Brok and Eitria, two spirited siblings, the Clan of the Horse are a quiet and sturdy people. They are also recognized by all as the best craftsmen and women of the known world.
- The clan starts with specific advantages: Eitria and Brok are the 2 clan Warchiefs, they can be recruited in the Forge, instead of the usual Military Camps Both Warchiefs can fight, mine ore and forge, Völund’s Forge replaces the regular Forge, Villagers build and repair buildings faster. When reaching fame levels, the Clan of the Horse will gain additionnal tool improvements and the ability to build a second Relic! The clan also has its own Relic, that will boost the Warchiefs survivability, forge and mining speed!
- The regular forge is replaced by Völund’s Forge. Upgrading this forge will increase the forging speed by 20%. Eitria and Brok are the clan of the Horse’s Warchiefs. They can be recruited from Völund’s Forge. They are at the center of the Clan mechanics, mainly because they are the only ones able to mine Stone or Iron, and Forge Tools, Weapons and Relics. To mine a deposit with one of the Warchiefs (or with both), no need to build a mine, just assign them directly to the ore.
- The Clan’s Lore Tree will allow it to mine and forge more quickly, to gather Lore when mining or to boost it’s general production when placing Relics. Upgrading civilian building will increase its population’s happiness and they have access to a third upgrade for their Watch Towers!.
- Download and Install the Steam app on your PC/Laptop. DOWNLOAD HERE
2. Once installed, open the Steam app. Login or Create New Account. Locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam”…
3. Enter your game key that’s displayed on the Gamesave ‘Orders’ page & E-mail receipt you received. Click ‘Next‘ and follow the prompts to activate.
Your game is now activated and viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download and play when you’re ready.
OS: Windows Vista or better
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.